12 Mar NetApp Support and Post-Warranty Maintenance
Companies around the world choose NetApp filers for storage arrays and infrastructure data storage.
Since NetApp is primarily a manufacturer and offers support and maintenance for their products, they are typically more interested in selling you new hardware versus maintaining older hardware. Thus, they are continually raising the cost of support and maintenance as your filers become more than three years old.
NetApp will introduce new products and encourage you to upgrade to their newest storage equipment versus maintaining your current equipment. If you are in charge of generating and upholding your company’s budget, you know the pressure it causes, and so do we.
There is another option for your NetApp devices that is safe, practical, and valuable. Third party support can save you money and, at the same time, firm up your data center, leaving your company the room it needs to grow and succeed. With third party support, not only can you keep your device until it is necessary to replace it, you can save money and maximize your return on investment.
In their recent market guide, Gartner recognized Smart 3rd Party for providing Level 3 NetApp support.
Here are five reasons to choose Smart 3rd Party for your NetApp storage equipment post-warranty maintenance:
- You get an average of 60% to 85% savings on your maintenance.
- Out Tier 3 escalations engineers provide support for urgent or complex issues, including on-call rotation. Smart 3rd Party’s NetApp support personnel can take care of both 7-Mode and Clustered Data ONTAP (cDOT) installations.
- We do not sell hardware and are entirely support-focused.
- Smart 3rd Party offers ongoing support for EOL and EOSL equipment, allowing you to retain older hardware for significantly longer.
- We supply and install OEM-approved parts.
Smart 3rd Party is an IT hardware maintenance and support company offering a practical alternative to costly manufacturer maintenance to support your IT assets beyond their warranty or service agreement. We can create a customized solution to extend the life cycle of your hardware while protecting your bottom line. Contact us today to find out how we can help your business or call us at 800.583.3894.